Saturday, November 13, 2010

Update!













Hello everyone, here's an update on Kyle and I's life lately, starting with Halloween! Halloween was so much fun! Kyle and I went over to Shelly's house for some delicious dinner and one of the best movies ever, "Young Frankenstein"! We had an absolute blast seeing Shell and Scott and their beautiful girls and some of Kyle's siblings and nieces and nephew in costume! Kyle was Wolverine and I was Rogue and it was so much fun dressing up and joining in the holiday fun! We had a great time being with Shell and Scott and Mom, Dad, and Nana were here and we had a blast being with them.

I wish they could stay forever! Of course I forgot my camera every time we were with them (I do this every time I want to bring it), but we had an amazing time with them and made some memories that I will style="font-size:130%;">never forget and always cherish! We all went to the Jordan River temple and did some temple work together which was amazing! The temple is the absolute best place to be with family because it's there that families are sealed for all eternity, and what greater blessing than that?! Thank you Mom and Dad for everything, I miss you guys already and I will cherish the time we spent together and the memories we made!

Kyle and I also helped Kevin and Jackie move, which was a challenge, but somehow was fun as well! We all had a Chili's night that was hilarious!

We also recently went to see my brother Danny and his wife Megan and their adorable boys Axton and Gabriel. It was so good to see the boys, I haven't seen them in a long while and it was refreshing to be with them and see how much they have grown!

We also on Halloween Eve carved pumpkins which was so much fun, especially for me since the last time I did that I was in kindergarten! We used pictures from the web and basted our designs off of that and they turned out pretty well! Kyle's funny one still cracks me up!

And for some fantastic news, I finally got a job! I will be and Account Manager in Student Loans for Discover Card! I am so excited, we've been looking forever and I was able to get this! It is a temp position, but I'm hoping it will help me move on to better positions and give my resume what it needs to make me more desirable to employers! I also just got my hair done today for my birthday! I am blond again, which I love being!

We have been so blessed in our lives, we am so grateful for all we have! Our lives have been richly blessed with magnificent people who enrich us and set such great examples for us. We have been blessed with family that helps us make it through hard times and who we are able to be there for as well. We have been blessed with amazing parents who have blessed us more than we'll ever know! <3

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE update posts. I am soooo thankful you're here now. It's the best having you around! I, too, am so grateul for all the time we've been able to spend together lately. Family CAN be the best! I sure love you guys!!! Keep the posts comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s., you need to disable the word verification! LOL

    ReplyDelete