Friday, November 19, 2010

Grizzlies vs. Aces

Tonight we went with Kevin and Jackie to the Grizzlies game! The tickets were only FIVE dollars at Mavericks and the game was totally awesome! This was my first hockey game and it was so much fun! I got so into the game which I thought I wouldn't...and if the Grizzlies got five points we got a free auntre and dessert at Chili's...unfortunately the Grizzlies lost by ONE point!!! On top of that the traffic was horrific getting out of there...we went to celebrate our loss at Chili's anyways with some chips and salsa (:

Tomorrow I am going to babysit my baby girls and I cannot wait!!! Barbies here we come! Then Kyle and I are going to see Harry Potter and I am beside myself with excitement! So I guess what I'm trying to say...life is fantastic! Especially when I'm married to the most wonderful man ever!!














1 comment:

  1. How FUN! I love Grizzlies games and you can't beat 5 BUCKS! Wow.

    ReplyDelete