Saturday, November 20, 2010

Date Night

Kyle and Sarah, sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...winter before Thanksgiving? Hahah So I babysat Kay, Shay, Pey, Nat, and Tess today while Shell, Scott, Jeremy, and Jocelyn saw Harry Potter and we had a blast! Unfortunately I forgot our camera once again at Shells, so those pics will come later!

After they got back I met up with Kyle at the Jordan Landing Cinemark and we saw Harry Potter ourselves! When we came out we were completely surprised to see it snowed like crazy and continued to do so for a long time! Everyone's cars were buried! Unfortunately I wore my flats, so needless to say my feet froze! haha After that we drove across the parking lots to Chili's, ventured to Walmart.

Then I had my first real drive in the snow on the way home...I'm pretty sure I was in two lanes at one time..but quickly moved over to a lane that was a legit lane(not too quickly though) (: I was fortunate enough to have someone in my lane in front of me that went perfectly slow for me...as I pulled into our apartment complex I felt like something aside from the snow was different...and then I realized the branches on the trees were so stressed with all the snow that they were at car level!! Kyle made a cozy fire and maaan is it good to be home, all comfy and safe! Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect night! Thanks so much for your help with all the girls. We appreciated it and the girls LOVED their time with you. You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete