Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let it Snow

So I know I'm totally lame, but I was SO excited to see all the snow when I woke up this morning! *Let me remind you..this is my first winter here...so bare with me!* The first snowed out pics are from way early this morning and then the latter ones are from a few hours later where you see a bunch of branches snapped due to the snow weight!! Crazy! It is so beautiful! Happy Winter? haha

PS. The pic with the yellow circle shows how the tree has fallen over onto where the sidewalk should be..








2 comments:

  1. haha nice! i like the after pictures. what a mess! i loved how the snow looked out our window this morning too. plus the clouds looked so pretty in the background. i should have snapped a few pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is SO beautiful! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete